You are a small business owner or are planning on starting a small business, but you need funding. Aside from obtaining the usual conventional lending to fund your company you can research and apply for a grant.
Unlike traditional and alternative options to get cash for your business, a grant does not have to be paid back to the provider. A grant is a free money offered by your local government or at the state or federal level.
1. It takes much research into the particular grant you are looking for pertaining to your business.
2. There is a broad range of grant programs that can help you with your business.
3. While the Small Business Association assists, backs, and supports the small business owner, they do not lend you money for your business to start your company or to expand your assets.
4. Small business grants have strict rules and regulations and monitor the way in which the grant is given to you a small business owner and used.
5. It will be a challenging task to obtain a small business grant. While the Small Business Association can hand out an award to organizations in the educational field and non-profit sectors, it cannot give grants to small businesses.
6. There is some small businesses such as child care centers, research in energy efficiency, and tourism marketing that benefit from these subsidies. In most cases, the receiver of this grant matches what the government grant allows. Grant values vary widely.
7. If your business is not a non-profit, or you do not run a child care center, or your business is not in the realm of receiving a grant, there are other means by which the federal and state agencies provide you the money assistance you need from commercial lenders.
8. You do not have to pay back grant monies awarded to you. Small business grants are a free money to spend for your designated purpose.
9. To receive an award means that you do not have to undergo any security checks or credit reports. It makes no difference if you have less than perfect credit because no credit checks are required for you to get a grant.
10. Small business grants are available in many different categories such as business, educations, housing, minority groups, women, foundations, and much more. There are designated grants for just about every area of life.
You do not have to pay a grant back; this assistance is free to you the fortunate receiver of such a gift. Most government grants require no security deposits, no co-signers; no credit checks and requires no collateral.
GET A FREE QUOTE NOW!